From Budgeting to Planning Systems, Economic and Financial Planning to Grow Companies and Overcome Any State of Crisis
- 5 months - 40 lessons - 20 weekends - 160 hours of classroom
- Saturday Formula Lectures - from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
The Master (from its original name "Master in Administration, Finance and Control) has formed, in its previous editions (since 1997), over 1000 participants among young graduates and professionals from Consulting and Business Studies, always getting a 'High judgment of the end of the testimonies.
The presence in the training program of a large number of exercises (with the use of Excel®), and the possibility for the participant to retrieve any absences in the classroom through video-lessons (in the exclusive e-learning platform, also used for (All the Master's degree programs are accredited through the authorization of the National Council of Accountants and Accountants) and by the client companies, qualifying them As an event with practical and operational content, unlikely to imitate the innovation of its contents, the reliability of its experienced teaching staff and the commitment of the Placement service.
- 1st Module: BUDGET AS AN INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL INSTRUMENT
- 2nd Module: BUSINESS PLANNING & FINANCIAL MODELING: FROM BUSINESS PLAN TO EVALUATION OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- 3rd Module: COMPANY TREASURY AND TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- 4th Module: COMPANY ASSESSMENT
- 5th Module: FINANCIAL TWO DILIGENCE
- Module 6: EXTRAORDINARY AND DISTRESSED M & A FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- 7th Module: MANAGEMENT CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING SYSTEMS
The Master is the natural evolution of the Master in Business Management, born in 1997, which was the first in the market to combine traditional classroom lessons and lessons supported by innovative teaching methodologies and tools such as software (introduced in 2001) and the Retrieving on-line and on-demand lessons (introduced in 2004), which have made the master the most innovative and comprehensive in the benchmarking segment (administration, finance and control).
The Master has now evolved and renewed not only in its name but above all in content to follow the new strategic line of Business School. However, there is a strong theoretical and practical content (with numerous case studies, excel guided exercises, management software, etc.) to try and transform the classroom into a real life-experience lab. The Master is also characterized by having a program that creates a balanced mix of high-quality and practical content; In fact, it is the only one on the market that boasts the specificity of integrating into the program, throughout the duration of the master, a cycle of exercises in Excel® (to be performed mainly in the classroom) with operational and professional applicability even outside the classroom (methodology Exclusive MELIUSform).
This innovative and distinctive mastery methodology allows the participant to integrate traditional financial and economic knowledge with more specialized tools of accounting and balance analysis, business planning and finance, programming and management control so that they can, In the profession, a more active role in the company's strategic and organizational improvement processes and to cover specialized expertise in managerial decision-making and business consulting.
Recipients and professional outlets
Over the years, the Master has met a wide range of recipients (graduates, professionals, entrepreneurs, companies) as evidenced by the many statements spontaneously issued by ex-Master's students.
- Graduates and graduates in economic, legal, statistical, engineering disciplines with a business address.
- Professionals (accountants, accountants, attorneys, practitioners, auditors, consultants, etc.) aspiring to expand their consultancy offer in the company.
- Business people who want to qualify or qualify for finance or management control or simply want to have a dialogue with those responsible for these functions.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to face the new market challenges with greater knowledge and to react to changes and economic-financial crises with the due preparation.
- Bank staff and business managers, as the Master's program has been enriched with important lectures on trust analysis to allow a careful assessment of business customers and thus facilitate easier cultural exchange and better interaction between those who Bank and Entrepreneurs.
"Non-graduates" are also eligible to the extent they are able to demonstrate that they have gained significant work experience.
The Master has always been recognized by the professional community and companies as a valid "business card" and therefore offers:
- Graduates and graduates, an important opportunity to enrich their CV by creating, for participants, facilitating opportunities for inclusion in business functions and in the professional contexts of reference;
- To professionals, a more expansive competence in the business market;
- To the company staff, further qualification of their work role;
- Entrepreneurs / managers, a more dynamic, unitary and strategic vision of enterprise management, including and above all in terms of a decision-making approach.
Exercises and didactic practice
The course provides the students with a rich cultural heritage, which is the result of the managerial experience of the teachers. The Master is distinguished and characterized for the combined use of traditional lessons in classroom and lessons supported by innovative learning models. The learning path is also built to ensure:
- A strong practical cut of all the lessons
- Numerous exercises and business cases carried out at the end of each short cycle
- The presence in the classroom of managers and professional figures who regularly practice their work in complex business contexts, thus with a natural approach to problem solving.
Guided Exercise Cycle with Excel®
This Master has developed a cycle of guided exercises to be developed with the PC and with the advanced features of the most common Excel® worksheet. At the end of each exercise, the participant will receive the solution to the case, with comments and evaluations of the teacher, in order to find the end of the Master with a rich collection of Excel® files that together will form a modular and integrated analysis and management system. Enterprise, with operational and professional applicability even outside the classroom (exclusive MELIUSform methodology).
Project Work: Building an Economic-Financial Plan Using Excel®
The classroom will be divided into groups and each group will be assigned the drafting of a specific Economic and Financial Plan for one of the following purposes:
- Business Settlement;
- Access to Extraordinary Finance Tools;
- Access to Project Financing;
- Pre-closing Phase in Extraordinary Transactions (with Business Valuation Elements).
Attendees will be asked to work (extra classroom hours) for about 3 months after completing the Business Plan module, during which they will receive constant feedback from the tutor and a reference teacher. Attendance at Project Work is strongly advised but optional (left to the discretion of the participant).
Placement and Stage
The Training and Placement Office MELIUSform works with the goal of:
- Fostering the INSERIMENTO IN AZIENDA of junior participants leaving the Master's (internships, internships, other contractual forms)
- To contribute to the RIQUALIFICATION or growth of profiles that have already gained experience in the company or in the pursuit of professions.
MELIUSform can offer businesses and consulting firms access to Funded Training Funds (Interprofessional Equity Funds, European Social Funds, Apprenticeship Professionals) for training their employees and managers free of charge.
Each company has the possibility to obtain funding by accessing the Fund to which it is registered. MELIUSform provides a team of Expert Advisors who will provide support to businesses and participants in the Master, in choosing the best solutions and in assisting and managing the funded training.
This school offers programs in: