The Master in Sustainable Architecture and Energy Efficiency (MASEE) La Salle trains its participants in the sustainable design of cities and buildings from a practical and contemporary view.
Des of 1998 and the beginning of the Master Control Building and Sustainable Architecture (MCEAS), La Salle is committed to the training of professionals in different essential for sustainable development of the territory and society disciplines.
With this master, La Salle da response to growing market demand for different professional profiles able to provide energy efficient solutions, both urban approach as constructive and architectural definition.
The Master in Sustainable Architecture and Energy Efficiency (MASEE) gives access to the Master in Integral Construction Management (MGIC), Energy Efficiency specialty.
The La Salle BCN MASEE may be taken in Face or online format.
Timetable: Mondays to Thursdays 19h - 22h
- Applying criteria of efficiency and sustainability in the development of architecture and urbanism, with a practical and concrete solutions to current character on cases and practical examples.
- Generate a reflection on the model sufficient city and recognize the use and good practice for urban sustainability
- Make a correct passive design and implement tools for verification
- Encourage appropriate use of materials and resources and water
- Make solar energy projects and efficient air conditioning systems and energy audits and certifications.
The Master in Sustainable Architecture and Energy Efficiency (MASEE) of La Salle Campus Barcelona It provides technical training of high practice orientation and business vocation hand of the best professionals specialization.
The MASEE is composed of two graduate degrees: the Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Environmental Architecture and Urbanism (PAMUS) and Postgraduate in Energy Efficiency (PEE).
To obtain the degree of Master will need to complete both graduate and make a final draft of the Master.
The learning methodology is based on a balanced combination of a base of theoretical knowledge and practical application through work, debates. Presenters, practices and knowledge of actual software application references.