The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. You will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science Major in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
This master is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Assets Manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Program taught in: