The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Students will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science Major in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
This Master is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Wealth Management
- Hedge Fund Analysis and Management
- Finance and Backing
- International Financial Crisis
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Assets Manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
Official English exam results - IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained.
A 500 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card.
Resume / C.V.
1 reference letter.
Prerequisite : knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self tests.
2 years of work experience or equivalent.
Program taught in: