MSc in Management - Grande Ecole
The Right Programme To Tailor Your Career Plans
Every day, around the world, young graduates face the challenge of showing future employers their added value. When it is your turn to find your dream job, ask yourself if you have what it takes to face this challenge.By joining the MSc in Management - Grande Ecole, you will learn how to think, manage and operate effectively in today's global business environment, and along the way acquire the tangible evidence to show it.
You will be taking general management classes with international students from over 70 nationalities, and spend a minimum of 6 months in a country other than your own. The programme offers 12 months of internships in international companies, and has over 148 international exchange partners. In short, all you need to get your career in international management started off on the right foot!
- 2-to 3-year general management programme
- Over 200 electives to tailor to your career ambitions
- 40 Career Compass tracks to help you make the right choices
- Freely alternate academic periods with in-company internships
- Study in France, China, or go on one of the 148 international exchanges
- Taught in English / French
- Yearly intake: September
- Tuition Fees 2016/2017: 17,500€ per year
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2017