The global business world is constantly changing and is still dealing with the effects of the recent financial crisis and the consequent economic downturn. In today's environment, companies need managers and executives who are ready to lead and implement changes that successfully address current and future challenges.
- Duration: 15 months
- Campus: Toulouse
- Language: English
- Mode: Full-time
- Tuition Fees: 16 500€
- Application Fees: 130€
- Intake: October
- Deadline: 30 June
The MSc Banking and International Finance covers a broad spectrum of topics, which ensures that graduates are qualified for a wide range of career opportunities and have the tools to adapt to their developing careers.
- Professional training and advice from highly skilled educators who are both academic researchers and active professionals in the financial industry ;
- Bloomberg Certifications / CFA preparation / Research Dissertation and Professional Thesis ;
- Professional international networking through educators, TBS’s corporate partnerships and our global alumni network ;
- Personalized support from start to end through student-focused learning and individual career coaching.
- Academic requirements: 4 year Bachelor degree
- Language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or
- Bachelor degree taught in English, or
- TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE
4-step application process:
- Complete online application
- Submit supporting documents
- Take virtual interview
- Wait for admission results
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Hedge Fund Assistant Manager
- M&A Advisor
- Private Equity Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Cash Manager
- Financial Auditor
Nico SCHEINER, Germany, MSc BiF
"I chose TBS as it is one of the top-ranked universities in France and Europe. Offering several, different master programs and combining the theoretical content with a practical semester, in the end, was exactly what I was looking for. Classes were taught not only by TBS professors but also by professionals. This blend of experiences and teaching methods made the program interesting and exciting and there was the opportunity to ask questions and get an insight into their daily activities and some advice on how to succeed after the program. The program was helpful for my professional future as I have not only learned theoretical content also for my professional career. Thanks to this, I have started my career at Bloomberg in London, having a direct exposure to the financial world. The degree itself is a plus on everyone's CV and enabled me to get several interviews for different positions so that I had a choice."
Haofeng (Kevin) LU, Luxembourg, MSc BiF 2017
"I chose TBS mainly due to its high “return on investment” – one can attend a prestigious educational institution in France with reasonable duration & financial investments. The quality of the program and the faculty exceeded my expectations. As the program combined theory and practice, the lectures were given by professors from the faculty, as well as visiting professionals who work full time in corporations, which helped bridge theoretical knowledge with the real world. This close tie with the Finance industry gave me direct insights as well as an enormous network prior to graduation, which proved to be helpful in my internship search, expansion of professional network and exploring business opportunities later on. The support teams provided me with timely and helpful assistance relevant for international students. I would absolutely recommend this program to the future students. As a triply accredited business school, earning a degree from the program qualified me for multiple interviews and opened doors to different opportunities."
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 22, 2018