- Taught entirely in English by international faculty and consultants.
- Full time 15 months, starting September.
- First semester, Value Chain Management:
- Pre-sessional orientation
- Value as a Strategic Concept
- Supply Chains, Demand Chains, and the Value Chain
- Value Chain in Service Organizations
- Value Chain Management
- Field project: Audit and analysis of Supply Chain Systems (5 weeks)
- Second semester, Value Chain Implementation:
- Demand Chain/Network Design and Management
- Supply Chain/Network Design and Management
- Strategic Distribution and Transportation
- Information Technology Management in supply / Demand Networks
- Field project: Design and optimization in the supply chain (5 weeks)
- Work placement (5 to 6 months) to be served anywhere in the world.
The MSc Supply Chain Management provides solutions to those who want to link up an offer and demand services. Graduates will be able to work in supply chain management as:
- Supply Chain Analysts & Consultants,
- Area Managers in Logistics and Transportation,
- Heads of Logistics & Planning Departments,
- Business & Infrastructure Development Managers,
- Sales Representatives in the Key Sales Channels,
- Operations Managers - Import / Export Departments,
- Senior Supply Chain Managers,
- Value Chain Management Instructor, etc.
- A four-year degree or equivalent, OR a three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
- Language requirements for non-native speakers:
IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83
OR Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2018