MSc International Business Development
The MSc International Business Development is an English-taught postgraduate programme that aims to train future dynamic and internationally-oriented operational managers who will support business organisations into global market expansion.
- Remains quite wide-ranging, with various disciplines being taught.
- Opens many career opportunities
- Combines knowledge, know-how and behavioural competences → General business knowledge + understanding of international business environment + effective communication across cultures
- One class dedicated to diversity understanding and management
- A Real-life consulting project (Cross-cultural Cooperation in the Real World – CREW)
Graduates will be able to hold a large variety of middle management positions within international business organisations, such as sales manager, export zone manager, import-export manager, international purchaser, executive manager in International SMEs.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related subject.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. The application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS (6.5) or equivalent
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Tuition fees: €12,000 per year
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- BSB belongs to the top 1µ% best Business Schools in the world with a dual AACSB-Equis accreditation
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is EPAS accredited and is ranked 77th by the Financial Times (September 2018)
- BSB created in 1890 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 16,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (20-40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 36% international professors
Program taught in: