MSc Global Marketing & Negotiation
The MSc Global Marketing & Negotiation aims to provide a wide range of skills and techniques for problem-solving and decision making. Students will develop their knowledge and practical application of marketing, negotiation tools and implementation techniques.
- study closely to the real business environment with company problematics and projects
- acquire strong skills for intercultural negotiations through courses focused on practice
- be operational in marketing positions in an international environment
Job prospects include product/brand manager, market researcher, marketing manager, sales manager, account manager or one of many other related positions.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management/ Marketing with a good knowledge of the basics of marketing.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. The application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS (6.5) or equivalent
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Tuition fees: €12,000
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- BSB belongs to the Top 1% best Business Schools in the world with its dual AACSB-Equis accreditation
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is EPAS accredited and is ranked 77th by the Financial Times (September 2018).
- BSB created in 1890 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 16,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (20-40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 36% international professors
Program taught in: