Burgundy School of Business
MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
The MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking is a top-class programme which provides students with the training and concrete knowledge in two complementary fields of finance: corporate finance and investment banking. It equips students with the standards required to gain CFA certification, an internationally renowned credential for investment and financial professionals. Graduates of this programme will gain the in-depth understanding of the international financial world and will be acutely aware of key theoretical debates in the field and the use of financial tools.
The MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking offers :
- A strong multicultural dimension in courses.
- A combination of theoretical and practical modules
- Case studies and a wide range of courses taught by international professionals from financial institutions, finance firms, credit rating agencies…
- Innovative teaching methods, such as the Chrono Diagnosis project, a 48-hour strategic diagnostic of a listed company and the organisation of a seminar on finance and economy with professional experts
- A House of Finance with a dedicated Bloomberg trading room
Graduates can enter a variety of positions in the financial sector at national and international levels within multinational Banks & Financial Institutions: investment banking, private equity, financial engineering, Mergers and Acquisitions, corporate banking or financial advisory services.
- A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. The application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS (6.5) or equivalent
- Admission is based on an interview and an essay on a financial topic.
- BSB belongs to the top 1% best Business Schools with its dual AACSB/EQUIS accreditation
- BSB created in 1899 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 16,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (20-40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 36% international professors
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Burgundy School of Business »
Last updated October 23, 2018
This course is
June 10, 2019
June 30, 2020
Programme Type & Duration
Burgundy School of Business: presentation by our students
Burgundy School of Business - Lead for Change