The Executive MSc in Air Transport Management is designed to deliver advanced and comprehensive knowledge in air transport management strategic issues. It combines air transport theoretical knowledge with an increased focus on leadership and personal development. This degree programme is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University and leads to the award of a Cranfield University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Air Transport Management aims to:
- Equip students with the skills required to pursue a successful career in various sectors of the air transport industry including airlines, airport companies and authorities, civil aviation departments, air transport consultancies and aerospace companies.
- Enhance students’ skills in air transport management, offering a mode of study that enables them to combine study with work commitments.
- Assist students in meeting the management training needs of existing air transport companies, suppliers, aviation consultants and government regulators.
Applicants will typically need the following qualifications (or international equivalent) for admission to the programme:
- A first or upper second class UK Honours degree in any relevant discipline.
- Recognised professional qualification plus a number of years’ relevant working experience may be accepted as equivalent.
- An IELTS level of 7.0 or equivalent with no individual IELTS component below 6.0.
- Duration: 1 year / 2 years
- Study type: Full -Time/ Part-Time
- Credit hours: 200
- Assessment: Taught modules 50%, Group projects 10%, Individual project 40%
Program taught in:
See 5 more programmes offered by Muscat University »
This course is
1 - 2
Programme Type & Duration