Why Choose Saint Rose for Business Analytics?
It’s all about the numbers in nearly every industry. But you have to know what to do with them. The Business Analytics program at Saint Rose is an intensive, applied education designed to help you make your mark in “big data.”
Our specialized program goes beyond traditional data analytics, addressing how that analysis is applied to decision-making in a real business environment. Core work includes theory, mathematics and computer science. If you don’t come from a computer science background, we’ll give you the tools you need to be successful in this program. Then you’ll choose a specific track: Marketing, using data to track and predict consumer behavior and buying patterns; or Management, applying data practically within an organisation for sales, or increasingly, HR purposes.
Required internships — in healthcare, with New York State, and business leaders — put the program into practice, while potentially opening doors to the next stage of your career. And a Computer World survey ranked Business Analytics No. 2 for the most difficult skill for managers to find with salaries starting at more than $87,000.
- No GRE or GMAT required
- 30-credit Master’s program focused on high-level applied statistics
- Two tracks allow for even greater focus on your goals or organizational needs
- Statistics and programming pre-requisites can be incorporated into the program
- Small classes — typically 20 students or fewer — allow for one-on-one attention from exceptional faculty
- Rigorous internships offer experiential learning — a Saint Rose signature — with companies most likely to hire
- A Business Advisory Council made of up industry experts, along with a partnership with the regional chamber of commerce, ensures the most relevant curriculum
- Management analyst
- Operations research analyst
- Market research analyst
Program taught in: