The MA in Management and Leadership curriculum exposes students to the tools of management and leadership and provides experience in decision-making situations. Students acquire familiarity with the analytical techniques of management and develop the ability to apply these techniques in actual problem-solving in a corporate, government, or non-profit environment.
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management and leadership.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management and leadership when analyzing situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate important concepts, principles, and theories used management and leadership when developing solutions to multifaceted problems in complex situations.
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Password English Test: 6.5
- Official certified copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A 300-500 word motivational essay
- Financial documents
- A copy of your passport ( including all pages)
About the School
Founded at St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is an accredited, non-profit American university with over 100 locations.