The MA in Luxury Brand Management offered in partnership with Condé Nast College is a one-year full time or two years part-time intensive programme taught at our Kensington campus. The master is designed in a way that students develop the management, marketing and entrepreneurial skills to explore an exciting career in luxury goods, services and fashion brand management.
Drawing from real-time insights of industry experts, in collaboration with Condé Nast College, Richmond’s MA Luxury Brand Management focuses on emerging trends in luxury brands, marketing strategy and management case studies, delivered in an interactive classroom environment. It provides inspirational lectures from notable alumni and luxury brand industry professionals as well as a chance to visit luxury brand headquarters and fashion houses in London.
As students progress through the course they will undertake advanced modules that include luxury product design and branding, alongside identifying future trends that may influence the luxury marketplace.
This programme focuses on practical assignments such as writing industry reports, business plans, case studies, as well as offering internship opportunities with various luxury brands. The programme aims to support students to enhance commercial skills and entrepreneurial talent while developing their business acumen, analytical thinking and leadership skills.
Top 5 reasons to study this programme
- Access to industry talks at Condé Nast College (past speakers have included Victoria Beckham, Tory Burch and Tommy Hilfiger).
- Workshops at Condé Nast College.
- Access to the Condé Nast College library, which includes British, American and Italian Vogue archives.
- Contribute to the student-owned Fashion society.
- Take a luxury brand internship and join a community of successful alumni (Gaia Trussardi, Jesse Smith, etc.).
A first degree in any discipline with a minimum classification of 2.2 (Lower Second Class Honours) or its international equivalent.
English Language Requirements (Non-Native English Speakers)
- IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in each Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- TOEFL (IBT) 87 overall with Listening 21, Reading 22, Writing 21, Speaking 23
- Pearsons Academic Test of English (PTE) 62
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – Level C2 or Level C1