Education is an increasingly changing, dynamic and very demanding sector which requires professionals and practitioners to be very qualified in order to meet various challenges.
The MA in Education is suitable for all those that are interested in understanding the important role of education in our everyday lives and especially the links between education, society, and students of all ages. It is an ideal degree for all those who wish to enter into the educational sector and all current practitioners who wish to enhance further their knowledge in the fields of teaching and learning.
Necessary skills such as the use of ICT, problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication and research skills are acquired through the course.
Throughout the Master’s programme students will be engaged in research, teaching methods, learning how to adapt to learning disabilities and understand educational practices and theories.
Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree.
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry.
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English).
- Updated CV.
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words).
- Copy of passport or ID.
- Research Practices and Methods - EDU730
- Analysis of Learning Disabilities in Education - EDU732
- ICT in Education - EDU733
- Teaching and Learning Management - EDU734
- Dissertation- EDU731
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 13, 2018