MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
The MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching) is a flexible programme, designed to meet the professional needs of individual learners. Students will have the opportunity to engage critically with the theories and practices of education with a view to applying learning to practice. The MA Education is well established and is regularly updated in order to reflect the changing needs of current and future participants.
- To widen the options available and encourage in-depth development of personal and professional areas of interest.
- To enable learners to identify, design and carry out research activities which include opportunities for considerable self-direction.
- To contribute to the body of knowledge and understanding relevant to education.
UNICAF offers a number of scholarships to eligible students. For more information, please contact a UNICAF student adviser.
Required Credits/Units: 180
- ED4U008 - Dissertation
- ED4U009 - Research Methodology
- ED4U016 - Innovation in Curriculum Design
- ED4U023 - Developing Digital Competence
- ED4U024 - Developing Learning in Organisations
- ED4U032 - SEN/ALN: Contexts and Concepts
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 13, 2018