The Master in Creative Digital Production supposes an updated immersion in the main professional roles and actions that are being carried out in the changing environment of production and creativity.
New technologies have modified key aspects of creative processes: from the generation of the idea, to production, through technical quality requirements to reach different consumer devices. The demand for professionals with a strong and up-to-date background in digital creative production has become a rising value.
Students of audiovisual communication, degrees in cinematography, telecommunications and those areas of higher education related to communication and art.
Professionals who want to readjust their CV and become professional within the prevailing market of the world of audiovisual fiction.
Training experience in Los Angeles included in the registration fee.
Los Angeles, USA - Students will visit the best Hollywood film industries, where they will learn the latest film trends on digital platforms.
The estimated duration will be 8 days (the number of days is subject to change). Accommodation, training and flights are included in the price of the master.
Students who cannot attend this training trip have the possibility of obtaining a reduced price for the master.
Sam McGhee / Unsplash
The objective of this Master in Digital Creative Production is to provide students with a deep knowledge of the digital sector that allows them to understand the different professional dynamics of fields such as audiovisual platforms, film producers, advertising agencies, e-sports or interactive environments. The student will be able to design creative projects with a technological base, be it in content design, production or distribution.
- Friday from 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday from 10am to 2pm
Block 1 - Producing in digital
- The producer in the new digital environment: challenges and objectives
- The explosion of OTT platforms in the world. Digital content consumption panorama. Market structure: the new players
- The new viewer. The irruption of millennials and generation Z
- New relationship dynamics between teams and work synergies
- From script to budget
- Preparation of a financing plan
- The series are internationalized: management of series financing in channels in various countries
- Attract broadcasters' interest: preparing a film or series sales dossier
- Management in collaborative environments: crowdsourcing as a management tool, crowdfunding, crossplatform, etc.
- Digital production becomes creative: Agile development, service design, creative methodologies
Block 2 - Big Data
- What is Big Data and what does it have to do with production?
- Algorithmic culture and content platforms: Netflix, HBO, Movistar and a long etcetera
- Data analytics: sensors, wearables, biometrics, internet
- Audiences and social media: from digital measurement to network monitoring
- Business Intelligence and data visualization, from business to artistic creation
- Privacy and security to manage data
- Legal steps in a digital environment
Block 3 - Content creation
- The showrunner: new leader of the series. Functions and skills
- Transmedia content design, beyond series and movies
- Engaging the audience: Creating interactive narratives
- Branded content formats and strategies
- Content generated for social networks: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, others
- Non-fiction content: documentaries
- Vertical content generation, a new narrative formula
- New content for new platforms: virtual reality, e-sports, Addressabletv
Block 4 - Technical workflow
- Technical immersion How many do you know? Technological workflow: each role in its place.
- Work methodologies for platforms and development of new advances in the industry and their application in productions.
- The new image capture formats. (HDRx, 4K, 5K, 8K and 16K) and Colorimetry.
- Sound capture, audio post-production and dubbing.
- Producing for a quality broadcast means comfortably handling standards of image capture, treatment, colorimetry, etc.
Block 5 - Postproduction and digital effects (VFX)
- Postproduction Director, workflow
- Editing for digital creative producers
- 3D and animation: latest advances in character creation and development
- Creation of environments and virtual sets, CGI
- Virtual reality, 2D, 3D and 360º video
- Creating with VFX
Block 6 - Promotion and distribution
- A distribution plan for each project: objectives, strategy and tactics
- DIY distribution strategies: Youtube, Vimeo Pro and other platforms
- OTT platform workflow, the case of Netflix
- Learning from sales and negotiation
- Hook your audience: pitching
- Keep track of your content: social media and monitoring
- Marketing based on data, automation and social media
- And now that? Promotion and marketing plan
- On route through markets and festivals
Block 7 - Set-up to go out to produce
- International co-production
- Labor management: contracting teams and copyrights
- Negotiation: co-production and sale contracts, acquisition of third-party rights
- Last step: create your company and start networking
Block 8 - How to produce outside of Spain? Formative trip to Los Angeles, USA
Access and financing of the master
What do I have to do to be admitted?
Step 1: Prepare CV / Portfolio and cover letter
Maximum CV of 2 sheets, maximum portfolio 10 mb, motivation letter maximum 1 sheet.
* If you do not have experience do not worry, there are many other factors to make the decision to be admitted.
Step 2: Interview with the director of the master
It is mandatory to be admitted (can be done by phone or Skype).
Step 3: Reserve your place
In case you want to secure a place in the master, we recommend making the reservation payment of € 300. If you are not admitted, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded. You can make the reservation by transfer or online payment.
Step 4: Admission
In a maximum period of 5 days we will notify you if you have been admitted to the master.
Step 5: Follow up
Our admissions team will contact you regularly to carry out the following steps regarding final enrollment in the master.
- Early bird 10% discount until March 31 (Only a limited number of places in each master can benefit from these conditions).
- We have a BBVA Studies Loan * agreement through which you can finance your studies in Barreira A + D: with this system students decide when to pay back the amount borrowed. As in the Anglo-Saxon model, you will only pay when you finish your studies, when you find a job, or when you choose. We take care of managing a tailored financing for you.
* Financing conditions subject to the approval of the bank.
- For active professionals the course can be subsidized by the State Foundation for Employment Training (formerly Tripartite).
- Making the cash payment of the master you benefit from a 3% discount (cumulative discount).
- If you are or have been a student of Barreira A + D in any official degree you will have a 15% discount .
- If you are self-employed you can benefit from a 5% discount (not cumulative).
- Possibility of making the payment of the master in three installments .
- "Tutor" scholarship (30%) and merit scholarship (15%) (subject to the criteria of the director and the centre).
About the School
Elegir estudiar en Barreira A+D es elegir entrar un ambiente diferente, diverso, creativo; un ambiente donde puedes ser quien tú quieras, porque alumnos y profesores no solo respetan la diferencia, si ... Read More