The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Ostelea Business Tourism It aims to train professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and management of different types of events (particularly shares of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions and conferences and conventions, trade shows), master the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and create a tourism development focused on the business tourism segment quality and the necessary business perspective to be efficient in decision-making.
Why study the Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) in Ostelea:
- Membership of students: Students in the program become members of the Spanish Association of Professionals of Exhibitions, Events and Congresses (APROFECO) for one year, you can access all the latest industry events during your stay in Barcelona.
- Barcelona as a business destination and world - class conferences, such as BTravel or Bridal Week, which is used for practical teaching of certain subjects.
- Organization of real events: the Masters Students are responsible for the organisation of events and school protocol. Among other events, during 2015/2016 organized the Day of the Book.
- Management of personal brand: The program includes the development of skills in the field of management of personal brand, affecting learning techniques personal marketing and employability, in order to detect career opportunities in Spain or other countries .
- Stress management techniques: The program includes several sessions on stress management techniques, an essential ability for any executive of the organisation of events, whose psycho-emotional balance will depend on the effective management of equipment.
- Extensive program of visits to fairs, events and organizations: During 2015/2016 the Masters students visited the IBTM and Food fairs, the Dali Museum in Figueres, Port Aventura amusement park, and TV3 Marathon, which collaborated with the organisation of the campaign against obesity.
The Master in Events Organization, Tourism and Business Protocol will give you the following benefits:
- Insight into the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) industry and the Protocol Department of Institutions. Building a firm knowledge base in the tourism industry from an international perspective and always with an executive approach.
- Sustainable Innovation and Management. Developing the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and Its sustainable management through comprehensive and specialist training, equipping Participants to take on positions of responsibility.
- Global vision. Training principals to manage events equipped companies, tourism business conventions and institutions, and WHO are reliable to Achieve the expected results at a global level.
- Training executives. Developing the executive skills required of a global manager of MICE companies to enable them to work cooperatively, assertively and participatively With all of the members of the team.
- Development of strategic plans. Learning the key factors in drafting strategic and immediate action plans in settings MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Introduction to business tourism and events organisation.
- Strategic management in tourism business and event.
- Management companies organizing events and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis.
Within each of these modules different subjects are presented.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labour market.
- Webminar Talent Development
- Itinerary Entrepreneurs
- Directions Career
- Career Transition Itinerary
- Online job forum
- Graduate Programmes
- Company Meetings
- Employment Workshops
- Organization of cultural events on behalf of private, public companies or individual customers.
- Organization, design and event management, study of visibility, profitability and return on investment.
- Departments of public institutions in the state, regional, provincial or municipal level dedicated to the implementation of cultural, artistic and cultural heritage through design, planning and event management policies in this field.
- Companies engaged in the organisation of fairs and other events of trade promotion in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events such as conferences, conventions and conferences.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the campus of Barcelona get TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
- The Masters in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality.
- The Masters in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business by EAE Business School.
- The degree of the University of Lleida.
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to meet the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated January 2, 2017