Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration
The Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration, which aims to train professionals and managers who lead global business projects in the field of hospitality management, but from the necessary business perspective to be efficient in decision-making within this sector globalized and dynamic, and not obviate the impact of new technologies.
Why study the Master:
- Revenue Management, which is taught through a Business Game. This particular field of hotel marketing is widely developed in this field through an applied through a business game vision.
- This Master may be taken in Madrid or Barcelona
- integrated practices: The theoretical component of the applied subjects developed in the classroom, but implementation is a collaborative business practice.
- Professional practices. The Master offers the possibility of work experience in areas of management of hotel chains and catering companies.
- It includes a series of meetings with managers of hotels, catering business and international tourism consultants.
- Ostelea is a member of the Spanish Association of Directors and Executives Hotel (AEDH).
- Case method: The case method allows the best student systematically its decision-making process through the discussion of actual cases of tourist companies. Some of the cases that are working are: El Bulli and Ryanair.
- Attendance at trade fairs: Students attend trade fairs such as Alimentaria (Barcelona), considered one of the fairs of the world's most important food sector; or IBTM (Barcelona), one of the leaders in business tourism.
The Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration Companies allows you to:
KNOW THE HOTEL INDUSTRY AND CATERING
Build a strong base of knowledge of the tourism industry from an international perspective and always from the management approach.
Train managers oriented business management of tourism enterprises able to get the expected results worldwide.
DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLANS
Know the keys to the development of strategic plans and immediate action in multinational tourist environments.
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the hotel business and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for taking positions in hotels.
Develop the skills of a global manager tourist companies to make a collaborative, assertive and participatory work among all team members develop.
The Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration Companies Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and Finance in the Hotel Industry
- Talent Management and Innovation
- Strategic and Operations in the Hotel Industry and Restoration Business Address
- Marketing and hotel and catering Marketing (Revenuew Management)
- Final Master's work.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labour market.
- Webminars Talent Development
- Itinerary Entrepreneurs
- Directions Career
- Career Transition Itinerary
- Online job forum
- Graduate Programme
- Company Meetings
- Employment Workshops
- Hotel and catering business address.
- Departments responsible for corporate hotel chains.
- Hotel division heads of business groups.
- Division responsible for food and beverage (Food & Beverage)
- Supervisor authorities operating centers.
- Director of Marketing of hotel and catering business
- Commercial Director of hotel and catering business
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- Titulación Universitaria
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program will take:
- The Masters in Hotel Management and Restoration The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality
- The Masters in Hotel Management and Restoration EAE Business School
- The Masters in Hotel Management and Restaurant Management from the University of Lleida
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to meet the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated January 2, 2017