MASTERS IN LOGISTICS (PARTNERSHIP WITH APNOR)
The MSc in Logistics aims to provide participants (professionals and recent graduates in the fields of management, engineering and technological fields related), a solid background in management and industrial organisation, and to ensure that they acquire skills in the art of logistics.
It is perspective also offer a professional specialization, going against recommended for this type of training in polytechnics, according to the profile and needs (personal and / or professional) of potential students.
The specific objectives should be highlighted:
- Training in management of material flows, information and production and logistics processes, according to the latest paradigms;
- The use of methods, techniques and tools of management, so that the participants use their knowledge in an integrated manner in the analysis and resolution of problems of organizations;
- The promotion of a general attitude of valuing initiative and individual dynamics, inducing innovation and entrepreneurship phenomena.
The MSc in Logistics offers a wide range of job opportunities in similar circumstances to those provided by higher education institutions of reference in the European space, which notes:
- senior specialized in logistics in various public and private institutions of all sizes;
- Independent consultants or managers of consulting firms;
- Teachers for the various levels of education, including higher education;
About the School
O ISCAP é uma escola de ensino superior politécnico que tem por missão específica a formação, a investigação, a criação e difusão da cultura e do saber e a prestação de serviços na área das ciências e ... Read More