Become a top manager in a global business environment already during studies or start your own business right now! Best start-up point for new entrepreneurs! We will support You with developed infrastructure, modern equipment, industry expert presence and constant mentoring.
Option to take some courses in Austria
Requirements for Admission: Bachelor’s Degree or higher education and at least two-year experience in a managerial position.
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Corporate Strategies
- Business and Project Development
- Corporate Governance and International Conduct
- International Business and Strategic Change
- International Management Simulation
- Research Seminar and Preparation for Master Thesis
- Advanced Foreign Trade Techniques
- Structured Export and Project Financing
- Strategic Purchase and Global Sourcing
- International Market Management
- e-Marketing and New Trends in Sales Techniques
- International Finance, Investment, and Budgeting
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Due Diligence
- International Accounting Principles and Taxation
- International Institutions and Strategic Relations
- European Union Law including EU Integration
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Controlling and Reporting
- Change Management and New Management Methods
- Applied Research and Training Semester
- Semi-optional Module
- Foreign Trade Techniques and Structured Financing
- International Market Management and Sourcing
- International Management and Business Finance and Controlling
- International Law and Global Political Studies
- Human Resource and Intercultural Management
Highly qualified international business and export management specialists with the possibility to specialize in:
- Foreign trade techniques and structured finance
- International market management and outsourcing
- International management and business: finance and controlling
- International law and global politics
- Human resource and intercultural management
Alyona Ryabovalova from Uzbekistan
I have a friend who suggested me to consider Latvia since it is a safe country, an interesting culture, and an amazing nature. [The reason why I had chosen Ventspils is the fact that it is located right on the coast of the beautiful Baltic Sea.] Moreover, I found a program that appealed to me. I had spent an amazing 3 years completing my bachelor's in business administration and decided to continue with the master's degree in the same field.
The program has exceeded my expectations. We have amazing professors coming from different countries, such as the USA, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. All the professors have incredible backgrounds, and they try their best to give us the knowledge which they had gained throughout their experience.
Monika Majoros from Hungary
I am studying in a master's study program Languages and Cultural Environment. The reason why I chose this program is simple – I needed an opportunity to learn languages. I think the more languages we know, the more opportunities we have. Latvia is a new beginning for me, an endless adventure and a great challenge.
Rohit Gupta from India
I am a proud student of VeUAS. The computer science course I am studying consists of crucial subjects such as Computer Hardware, Programming, Operating Systems, etc. My personal favorites ones are Programming, Physics and Latvian Language. VeUAS has always assisted me in studies and practical matters that help me to understand how different things work here and help me feel at home. The university is beyond my expectations and I am grateful that I have the opportunity to study and live here. The different activities and events happening here keep the VeUAS atmosphere fresh and amusing. Overall the quality of life and education here is great and I feel very relaxed to study in this beautiful nature of Latvia.
Dana Reizniece-Ozola, Master’s Degree in Translation, Latvian Politian, former Minister of Finance and former Minister of Economics of the Republic of Latvia
Ventspils University of Applied Sciences was my ticket to success: strong education, smart people and an environment where the most cosmic ideas can be implemented.
Andris Slavinskis, Master’s Degree in Computer Science, employed at NASA Ames Research Center in the USA, Tartu Observatory, Finnish Meteorological Institute and Alto University in Finland.
I consider starting my studies one of the most important stages in my life because it gave me the opportunity to work with talented teachers who care about students, to study independently and with classmates, and to take responsibility for my own life. During my studies, I was completely devoted to student life - taking photos and taking part in a photo group, dancing folk dances and making friends with whom I continued to grow after Ventspils. VeUAS is a place to develop for students who are not afraid of challenges.
About the School
Ventspils University of Applied Sciences (VeUAS) was founded in 1997 as a self-governing state university and scientific institution. Its basic activity is to carry out scientific research and to impl ... Read More