Latest professional practice
- Learn the latest trends in products and services, management practices, business models, and market infrastructures that lead to higher social impact and development;
- Develop the skills to analyse higher purpose organizations as well as sharing and circular economies;
- Examine the role of technological innovation in business opportunities for solving global challenges.
- Faculty with extensive professional experience;
- Company visits and conferences;
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations;
- Work as a consultant in a real company for your final project.
- Faculty from all over the world;
- +50 nationalities in our student body;
- Exchange program with +30 top-ranked partner schools.
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a top career.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
- 100% international students
- 92% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 100% speak 2 languages/75% speak 3+ languages
- 50% men/50% women
This program is a holistically driven program offering a unique business paradigm for today´s young professionals. You develop the critical and design thinking skills to analyse, perform and inspire in an ever-increasing volatile, uncertain, and complex business environment. Moreover, the focus on soft skills in communication, negotiation, teamwork, and leadership are what will make the difference in developing a world-class career in a company, organisation, or even your own business.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.