- Latest Professional Practice
- International business trip to explore and experience real-world challenges
- A specialised track to give you an edge in a growth area
- The latest professional tools for data analysis and visualization
- Classes taught by expert visiting professors from all over the world
- Corporate Connections
- Faculty with extensive professional experience
- Company visits and conferences
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations
- Visiting alumni sharing their experience and expertise
- International Exposure
- Faculty from all over the world
- +50 nationalities in our student body
- Exchange programme with +30 top-ranked partner schools
Recent university graduates with the vision and drives to pursue a career in the field of marketing.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
- Dedication: full time
- 26 nationalities
- 90% international students
- 98% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 91% speak 2 languages / 69% speak 3+ languages
- 29% men / 41% women
The International Master in Marketing aims to boost your professional opportunities in the field of marketing, whether you aim to take your first steps in the profession or to accelerate your early career progression. The programme has been designed on the basis of research with Chief Marketing Officers, Head Recruiters and Alumni of previous editions of the programme. This ensures that you will quickly be able to apply your new skills in the workplace after graduation.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.