Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB)
The Grenoble MIB program uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The program examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed.The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Work experience is not a requirement
- GMAT is not required for this program
- English proficiency options
- TOEFL 94 (22 minimum in each component)
- IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
24 months (12 months campus) - 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Awarding body / Certified by
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 5, 2018