Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB)
The Master in International Business program uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The program examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed. The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
The Master in International Business is offered at GISMA Business School in Berlin. The program is delivered and awarded by the triple-accredited* Grenoble Ecole de Management, an honor shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
The Master in International Business was ranked 33rd in the Global Masters by the Financial Times in 2017. Also, this program was ranked 20th worldwide by The Economist Which MBA 2017 Masters in Management ranking.
Who is the Master in International Business Programme for?
The Master in International Business is ideal for anyone aiming to succeed in the world of business, especially those looking to learn a foreign language in order to broaden their prospects, as the program offers the opportunity to do so.
What Will You Learn?
The Master in International Business is a full-time program with a syllabus which covers all core aspects of management, taught with an international perspective. Year one will offer insight into all essential areas of international business, while the second year will solely consist of the International Management Project.
Over the duration of the course, students will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to secure employment in their chosen sector, broadening their chance of success in an international corporation.
Employment Stats and USP's
- 88% of the students on this course are in full-time employment within 2 months of graduating
- 81% of the students working on jobs with international projects
- This program was ranked 20th worldwide by The Economist Which MBA 2017
- This program was ranked 33rd in the Global Masters by the Financial Times in 2017
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital, is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience while combining world-class education from our globally-ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
The Master in International Business program provides a valuable opportunity to network with potential employers and extensive career support is offered by both GISMA and Grenoble Ecole de Management. Students can benefit from regular job vacancy notifications, internship opportunities and interview preparation sessions.
Some examples of organizations currently employing Master in International Business graduates include Accenture, Lucent, HSBC, Procter & Gamble, Price Waterhouse Coopers.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Work experience is not a requirement
- GMAT is not required for this program
- English proficiency options
- TOEFL 94 (22 minimum in each component)
- IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
24 months (12 months campus) - 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
Program taught in: