Global Executives for the 4th Industrial Revolution
The world is innovating. Technology is changing the way we live and work. To succeed in this new paradigm, where machine learning and artificial intelligence are driving all industries' practices to a level never before imagined, a revitalized brand of leadership is essential. In a world of technological transformation, Thunderbird is developing nimble, ethical leaders who are equipped to build sustainable businesses, economies, cultures, and environments.
Global Management, Evolved
Thunderbird's Executive Master of Global Management degree delivers hands-on training in international management strategies and the cultural nuances affecting regional business environments around the globe. Plus, your studies provide coursework in traditional business disciplines like accounting, finance, and marketing–giving you the perfect balance of practical and people skills to inspire, influence and drive global success.
Delivered for Busy Global Professionals
Designed for working professionals, the Executive MGM features:
- Globally focused curriculum facilitated by faculty who are content experts and experienced practitioners;
- Practical, hands-on, discussion-based courses that promote learning that is immediately applicable;
- A cohort model that encourages collaboration among diverse team members to capitalize on the knowledge base of the group.
Applied Learning & Networking
Global Field Seminars are hands-on learning experiences in a focused region of the world, comprising of site visits, high-level meetings, and presentations with business, government, and cultural leaders to learn what makes doing business in the region unique.
- States & Markets in the Global Political Economy
- Communicating in a Global Context
- Managing People from a Global Perspective
- Competitive Strategy in a Global Environment
- Global Financial Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Negotiating in a Global Context
- Managing for Global Value Creation
- Big Data in the Age of the Global Economy
- Managerial Accounting and DecisionMaking in a Global Environment
- Global Marketing Management
- Multinational Value Chain
- Regional Business Environment I: Emerging Markets
- Global Financial Decisions
- Regional Business Environment II: Developed Markets
- Leading Global Projects
- Global Leadership
- Thunderbird Experiential Practicum
- Global Strategy
*Degree requirements listed above for fall 2019 admissions class
- 8+ years of work experience
- 3+ years in management
- No GMAT required
- TOEFL required for nonnative English speakers
Submit an online application with resume, essay, and transcripts from prior degrees. Qualified candidates will receive 3+ interviews with faculty and staff.
Applicants are evaluated by faculty on the following criteria: Thunderbird fit, academic ability, and value to the cohort.
Tuition & Fees
- Application fee (domestic): $70
- Application fee (international): $115
- Programme deposit: $500
- Programme Cost: $87,500
Tuition subject to change.
Programme cost includes all books, materials, lodging during required residence modules, and occasional group meals. Some items not included in the cost are travel to and from class locations or lodging for class weekends. Tuition subject to change.