Strategic Global Leadership for the 4th Industrial Revolution
Artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, cybersecurity, blockchain. The future of work is here — and it’s changing everything. Today’s senior executives need to be prepared for the challenges and opportunities of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Organizational, environmental and societal success and stability depend on them. The world needs their sophisticated and holistic global outlook to harness the power of technological transformation through strategic, influential leadership that delivers sustainable solutions across industries, cultures, and environments around the world.
Cutting-Edge Content. Innovative Delivery
Thunderbird’s Executive Master of Global Leadership & Strategy (MGLAS) delivers a degree program experience that takes you inside the boardrooms of businesses and governments around the world – providing exclusive insight into the strategy and leadership nuances at play in today’s complex and dynamic global environment.
With six onsite modules in dynamic global locations and sophisticated online coursework, the Executive MGLAS breaks free of the traditional, lock-step curriculum of other graduate programs to immerse you in hands-on, culturally complex leadership situations that will broaden your global mindset, enhance your executive presence and accelerate your career advancement.
Your Executive Growth Trajectory Requires Elite Training
The Executive MGLAS program positions you for global advancement. Through an integrated curriculum that follows a strategic thematic pattern mirroring executive decision-making realities, you will engage in online courses and onsite experiential learning opportunities. These courses develop your global mindset and bring you face-to-face with the world leaders who shape policy and industry around the world.
Powerful Professional Experiences
- Attend exclusive business and government roundtables led by members of the acclaimed Thunderbird community.
- Take part in targeted site visits that offer inside access to regional business.
- Dive into real-world examples of the disruption at play as a result of technological transformation.
- Discover the complex opportunities derived from industry convergence.
- Explore talent acquisition and development in a tech-heavy, cross-cultural environment.
- Establish your executive presence through leadership-development coaching and capstone exercises.
Strategic Capstone Deliverables
- Gamechanger Project - Through this organizational-level deliverable, you will develop a blueprint outlining the future of your industry, how your firm can reimagine itself within this future, and what your role will be in this transformation.
- Leadership Development Plan - Through this individual-level deliverable, you will work with an adviser/coach to develop a personalized view of your strengths and weaknesses and establish a pathway to sustained leadership performance.
- 8+ years managerial experience
- No GMAT required
- TOEFL required for nonnative English speakers
Submit your online application. Include resume, essay, and transcripts from prior degrees. Qualified candidates will receive 3+ interviews with senior faculty and staff.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis up to the start of the program. The inaugural cohort of Thunderbird’s Executive Master of Global Leadership & Strategy begins in January 2020.
Tuitions & Fees
- Application fee (domestic): $70
- Application fee (international): $115
- Programme deposit: $500
- Programme cost: $125,000
Tuition subject to change. Tuition includes all books, materials, lodging during onsite modules, and occasional group meals. Travel to and from class modules is not included.