- From October 2019 to July 2020
- Border delivery: July 2020
- Place: Gran Canaria
The objective of this training is to contribute to improving the capabilities of professionals and their position in the area of HR organisation and Human Resources. Knowing how to manage people, as well as the policies that affect them, is essential in any management position and scope. professional. Companies that know how to motivate their employees are more productive and therefore generate more benefits. The cloister has executives and heads of companies such as: Cervecera de Canarias, People Excellence, Kinross Africa SL, Cooperativa Farmacéutica Canaria and AHEMBO.
Direction and Strategy
- Corporate strategy and decision making
- Introduction to finance
- Applied economics
- Digital transformation
Management and Development
- Corporate finance
- Taxation and legal environment
- Strategic marketing management
- Direction and development of talent
Consolidation and Expansion
- Internationalization Directorate
- Business ethics, CSR and RC
- Innovation - BIG DATA
- Management control
- Management skills
- Business skills
- Professional and personal development (INDIVIDUALIZED SESSIONS)
- MASTERCLASS (MicroFinance)
- MASTERCLASS (PROTOCOL)
- Strategic role of HR in the company
- Organizational Culture
- HR planning, analysis and design positions
- Personal and managerial skills
- Ethics and social responsibility
- Labor Relations
- Prevention of occupational hazards
- Negotiation and collective agreements
- Conflict management
- Talent capture
- Management by competences
- Formation and desarrolle
- Career planning and succession plans
- Performance evaluation
- Job evaluation and compensation
- Other forms of compensation and benefits
- Retention of talent
- Internal communication
- Change management
Our approach facilitates the application of knowledge and tools to the reality of companies immediately.
Our face-to-face classes are based on the generation of skills with participative dynamics.
Study of real cases
We address the real cases of reference in each of the matters for decision making.
Blended System: Face-to-face sessions and Online Education
Our face-to-face sessions are combined with the contents of support in the virtual classroom.
The students develop their supervised projects in teams that will be presented at the end of the Programme.
To access the programs, applicants must be university graduates and / or have a minimum work experience of three years in managerial or intermediate positions. The academic direction of the master will decide in each case through an analysis of the academic and professional record and a personal interview, if the applicants meet the minimum requirement of training and / or experience to carry out the program.
This amount includes:
- The classes.
- Documentation provided throughout the Programme.
- Access to the virtual classroom.