The MELIUSform Executive Master in Personnel Management, now in its 33rd edition, was created with the aim of training HR Specialists capable of operating effectively in various areas of the Human Resources function , both in the company and in the exercise of consulting.
The Master offers a practical, complete and immediately usable knowledge in all the main activities concerning the HR function . In particular, the participants will achieve a complete and versatile know-how, which touches on different aspects of Personnel management, from human (Selection, Training, Development) to employment law (Employment Relations, Labor Relations), up to administrative ones (Payroll and contributions, staff budgets and labour costs), also focusing on the innovative themes of the Exponential Organization and Human Capital in the era of Digital Transformation.
Strengths of this training course are the strong practical / practical cutting of the lessons , the highly experienced and proven classroom staff, the constant updating of the contents , the recovery and the deepening with the innovative e-learning platform, the accreditation of the National Council of the Order of Labor Consultants , and a Placement service that accompanies all participants in the insertion or re-qualification in the labour market.
The Master's Programme:
- Business organisation
- Personnel selection
- Work Report: Regulations and Procedure
- Internationalization of Human Resources
- Formation Trainers
- Pay and Contributions
- Development of Human Potential
- Personnel budget and labour cost
- Digital HR
- Labor Relations
- Exponential Organization
- Remuneration Policies and Corporate Welfare
- Locations: Rome, Milan and Padua
- Selections for new graduates: To participate in the selections it is necessary to send your application by registering on the Selections page
- Reduction on the participation fee for early registration
- Duration and frequency: 6 months in Saturday Formula
The main MELIUSform Executive Master Plus in Personnel Management :
- High number of simulations and exercises in the classroom that give the strong practical / practical cut to the lessons. Role Play, Case Study and Project Work, for the most human part of the program, while exercises with the use of the Excel spreadsheet, for the most administrative part.
- Free access to the e-learning platform for the recovery of any absences in the classroom
- Selected faculty from leading companies and consulting companies
- Accreditation by the National Council of Labor Consultants
- Placement service, guaranteed for graduates under the age of 29, aimed at facilitating the entry of participants into the labour market
About the School
La Business School MELIUSform, grazie all'esperienza nella formazione dei suoi soci e del suo staff, che risale al 1996, apporta un know-how unico nel mercato della formazione professionale e manageri ... Read More