Your 360° view of the energy business
- Focus on corporate issues and optimise professional skills at a managerial level
- Gain in-depth knowledge and vision of energy technologies, industries and markets
- Develop and implement a strategic mindset to address major future issues within the energy industry
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- A flexible, 12-month, part-time programme that enables candidates to combine executive studies with their full-time job
- Designed for students with a Master degree and 5 years of working experience
- Two weeks of distance learning in management courses
- Study at four ESCP Europe campuses: London, Berlin, Paris and Madrid
- One-week International Seminar held in Houston, TX
- Taught entirely in English
- Integrated International Consultancy Project
- Real-time Trading Experience
- Achieve individual certificates with our Energy Masterclasses option
- Delivered by world-renowned faculty and industry practitioners
- Strong support from the Energy industry via our Research Centre for Energy Management
- Excellent networking opportunities offered by our 50,000-strong alumni
- More than 40 professors and practitioners teaching on the programme
Two Ways to Study
12-month, part-time version or Masterclasses
In addition to offering a 12-month, part-time version of the Executive Master in Energy Management programme beginning each September, it is possible to take individual modules within the programme, known as ‘Masterclasses’.
Four Masterclasses are available in Berlin, London, Madrid or Paris: you can opt to gradually complete the full programme over time and earn the Executive Master in Energy Management diploma or to simply complete the individual Masterclasses that suit you.
12 Months of Part-time
The EMEM is a 12-month, part-time international programme taught at ESCP Europe's campuses in London, Paris, Berlin and Madrid.
The programme is divided into four two-week modules and a final one-week module in Houston, TX.
- Duration: Four 1- or 2-week modules + 1-week International Seminar + 1 Consultancy Project
- Locations: London (Sept), Paris (Nov), London/Berlin (Feb), Madrid (Apr) and Houston, TX (Jun)
The programme is also available with a flexible, open-enrolment modular structure, known as 'Masterclasses'. You can choose one or more modules from the curriculum to acquire credits, completing the full programme to a time schedule that suits you or simply studying individual areas of interest.
- You can choose from four 1- or 2-week Masterclasses on campus and a 1-week International Seminar
- Locations: London (Sept), Paris (Nov), Berlin (Feb), Madrid (Apr) or Houston, TX (Jun)
12-Month, Part-Time Option
- Hold a Master degree. In certain exceptional cases, the selection committee will accept candidates who do not have this qualification but who do hold a high-level position within their company.
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience.
- Be highly motivated, and demonstrate your abilities and determination to carry out educational projects alongside your professional life.
- Provide two reference letters (submitted via our online application system).
- Be fluent in English*.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience (not necessarily in the Energy industry)
Fluency in English
*For non-native English speakers, we require the following minimum scores: TOEFL: 100; IELTS: band 7. If you are a non-native English speaker who has previously studied or worked for more than two years in an English-speaking country, you are exempt from providing one of these. You will, however, have to be assessed by the selection committee during your admission interview.
- Step 1: Complete your online application
- Step 2: Admission interview
- Step 3: Offer confirmation