Why This Programme?
You are facing the first Digital Marketing Master launched in Spain . Since 2008 we optimize it continuously and it has become our flagship program, with more than 40 editions.
Proud Alumni of the different editions are working in companies such as Google, Facebook, Havas Media or Adsmurai, which serves as a guarantee of the quality of learning acquired.
This Master is a program of high demand that will give you the digital knowledge and skills to give a definitive boost to your professional career.
“You can direct and manage the digital marketing plan of any company with a high percentage of success in your actions”
- You will know the different professional profiles that operate in digital marketing and learn to direct them.
- You will have a 360 view of digital marketing and master the most advanced techniques.
- You will know how to analyse all digital marketing actions, their performance and how to improve them.
- You will become familiar with the new digital technologies to better understand the multiple possibilities offered by the digital ecosystem.
- You will become a digital strategist who can direct or manage any project in digital marketing.
Negative Space / Pexels
Who is it headed to?
- You have just graduated or graduated and want to specialize with the best professional program in digital marketing management and management.
- You already manage marketing projects and want to strengthen your digital knowledge.
- You belong to a marketing or communication department and want to apply for more responsible positions.
- You are an entrepreneur and consider that your project should be enriched by adding the digital part to the marketing equation.
- You are freelance and want to offer new services to your client portfolio to revalue your offer.
- Web Technology and GDPR
- Digital marketing
- Digital Projects Management
- Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
- Google Ads Initiation
- Google Ads
- Initiation in Search Engine Positioning (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Strategist
- Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Web Usability Initiation
- Usability and User Experience- UX
- Digital Creativity
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the centre. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the modality of Blended Learning or blended learning the student divides his learning with the combination of face-to-face classes and online work. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
In the face-to-face mode, the student bases his or her training on face-to-face classes taught by professionals from the sector specialized in each subject. Each student will also have access to a virtual campus with access to video tutorials, masterclass, notes and activities to complete their training.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
- Barcelona: March 20, 2020
- Madrid: April 24, 2020
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More