This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time program with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
A unique program
Dual degree, CGE accredited
- Master of Management delivered by NC State University (recognized as one of the best masters in the USA)
- MSc in Global Luxury and Management, delivered by SKEMA.
Professional experienceStudents experience company visits, are taught by professional guest speakers, and go on study trips in New York, Champagne, Monaco, Cannes, Paris, etc.
For a minimum of four months, between May and December, students do their internships and work on their master theses.
- Personal luxury: fashion and accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, watches and jewelry
- Experiential luxury: hospitality, home, travel
- Luxury transportation: automobiles, marine, aircraft.
rawpixel / Pixabay
Next application deadline is the 15th of the month.
- As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees. As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees
- B average (a GPA of 3.0 is mandatory for students who graduate from a US university).
- English proficiency (IBT TOEFL, IELTS), please see * below.
- Three letters of recommendation
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- A passion for, and a strong interest in, luxury
- Strong intellectual ability
- Leadership potential
- Personal achievements and interests
- International profile
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Basic French proficiency not required, but recommended.
*English proficiency: IBT TOEFL score minimum of 80; each test section min. 18 points – official score report must be sent directly to NCSU by ETS, school code: 5496; or IELTS score min 6.5 with at least 6.5 for each section.
MSc in one year: €17,000 (spring 2020: €16,900)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €25,000
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €25,000
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments: €21,500
- MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
- MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000
- MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
Two-year MSc: autumn 2020: €30,000 (spring 2020: €28,000) for the two years.
- Two-year MSc with Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with International Hospitality Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Global Luxury and Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Luxury and Fashion Management (spring 2020 intake only): €29,000
- The MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes are €17 000
- All other MS programs are €15 000
The application fee is €100 (non-refundable)
About the School
SKEMA is a global business school which, through its research and teaching programmes, trains and educates the talented individuals businesses require in the current competitive environment.