This Advanced Master in innovation and strategic management has been developed to provide participants with the tools, skills and mindset that are necessary to deal with the challenge of fast evolving and changing organisations. Its design pushes participant to develop their ability to be entrepreneurial, analyse complex challenges and influence their environment early in their career.
The master covers the main disciplines of management (i.e. strategy, marketing, finance, project management...) with a focus on the future. It encompasses all types of innovation, from technology to social, from new product/services to new business models and organisational forms.
- Complexity requires diversity.
- Innovation is also about technology & business.
- Status quo is not an option.
- It's Not the Big That Eat the Small...It's the Fast That Eat the Slow
- We need to be comfortable with uncertainty.
- Looking for new solutions requires new methods.
- Businesses need people who avoid silo thinking.
- Recruiters are looking for talents, not backgrounds.
- The art is in the doing and the learning.
- Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.
- Solvay Business School is the best.
- The best of management in context.
- “From good to GREAT.”
- Prepare for a better world.
- Lead the revolution.
- From idea to business.
- Broad perspective on business.
- Unique mix of learning experiences.
- Go live!
- A wide range of career options.
What you will learn during the program:
- Discover the importance of innovation and how to think strategically
- Master the key management concepts
- Drive innovation projects
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Understand the real dominant strategic logic in multiple sectors all around the world
- Think Global, Act local
By the end of the master participant will be able to:
- Make informed choices on strategic issues under high level of uncertainty
- Solve complex business problem
- Work in / lead teams in charge of change management projects
- Start your own venture (if you want to) or join an existing one
- This master comprehends full-time day courses (60 ECTS) and is completed in within one year in day class.
- To ensure optimal quality of learning, preference is given to smaller size classes. Selection is made on the basis of an application form and interview.
Targeting participants who:
- have just completed a master degree or with very limited work experience (max 2 years)
- have a master degree in disciplines such as engineering, sciences, law, political or social science ... or have completed a graduate school in Design...
- have a strong interest in business and/or entrepreneurship
- enjoy diversity and multidisciplinarity
Eligible applicants must hold either:
- A master degree (5 years of study)
- A post-graduate degree
- A bachelor degree with one to three years of work experience
- Other degrees equivalent to the above (please consult us)
- Proficiency in English