The Master of Accounting and Finance is designed for the development of skills and professional qualifications in accounting and corporate finance. Its main objective is to develop the skills and expertise primarily in the fields of financial area; in particular, in Accounting, Taxation and Corporate Finance as well as providing the opportunity to explore these issues and to carry out an approach to scientific research in these areas.
- The complete formation of the 1st cycle provided by a degree in accounting, management, finance, economics and other related fields. This is a master of professional nature in order to ensure that students who complete the course enhancing its prospects of employability and future career;
- Professionals Accounting, Finance and related areas who feel the need to increase their knowledge and monitoring of changes in these areas.
At the same time we intend to develop research skills, directed to the applied research methodologies, promoting the application of acquired knowledge in finding solutions to the issues and specific problems, the area of Accounting and Finance, that organizations face.
The definition of the curriculum and the distribution of credits by courses were defined in order to harmonize and balance a specialized technical training in the field of Accounting and Finance with a general scientific training.
At the end of the course, the Master in Accounting and Finance should be able to:
- Know and analyse, critique, and justifiably, the techniques, the tools and methodologies of Accounting and Finance area adopted by business organizations;
- Carry out a professional activity as a specialist in the preparation and interpretation of economic and financial information for the purpose of accountability and to support planning, decision making and control management, private and public entities;
- Managing business taxation, in the interests of the companies, in strict compliance with the law;
- Knowing the scientific work and the most relevant research lines in the field of Accounting and Finance;
- Develop under the guidance, applied research projects and research projects on specific issues of Accounting and Finance area.
- Tax consultant;
- Financial Advisor and Management;
- Internal Auditor;
- External auditor;
- Tax inspector;
- Manager companies and other public and private organizations;
- Table of Financial Institutions;
- Access to the profession of Chartered Accountant (by meeting the standards of these institutions);
- Access to the profession of Chartered Accountant (by meeting the standards of these institutions).
Master Recognition in Accounting and Finance
By Order of 08-06-2012 of the Secretary of State for Education and School Administration, the Master of Accounting and Finance, was recognized for the purposes of career development of primary and secondary school teachers (not used for professional purposes to teaching, particularly in group 430). Accordingly, it is reported that was granted the application for recognition to the recruitment group 430, basic education, 2nd and 3rd cycles and secondary education.
Program taught in: