The School is committed to the highest quality teaching for its Undergraduate, Graduate, and School of Continuing Education (SCE) business students.
The School of Business at Providence College strives to create a learning environment consistent with the mission of the College, grounded in a strong liberal arts education and the Judeo-Christian values as articulated in the Dominican tradition. Built on sound ethical standards, this environment cultivates the personal, civic, and professional development of its students and faculty through close interaction, excellent pedagogy and high-quality scholarship.
We provide an education that prepares students to be life-long learners, ethical professionals and effective agents of change. Our programs of study develop well-rounded, socially responsible individuals with an appreciation for the challenges and opportunities of diversity and globalization. The curriculum aims to provide students with competencies in their chosen fields of study as well as in such core areas as critical thinking, leadership, teamwork, communication, and information technology.
Our faculty are fully committed to excellence in teaching and research, as is the School in supporting that enterprise. We actively encourage those intellectual and professional contributions that would vitalize teaching and service.
Why study Business at Providence College?
- Distinguish yourself with a PC business education experience, which emphasizes faculty-student interactions set in a small classroom environment.
- Separate yourself from others with a business education that is grounded in the Liberal Arts and Judeo-Christian values in the Dominican tradition
- Enrich your understanding of who you are with a variety of core courses from business to the liberal arts and sciences.
- Invest in an ethical, moral, and spiritual value-based education to become a business professional with ethical decision making skills.
- Develop a passion for truth, a mind for questioning, and the ability to integrate your PC business education to creatively process business issues.
This school offers programs in: