Earn a U.S. master’s degree online from Norwich University
At Norwich University, you have options. With five nationally recognized master’s degree programs and a flexible online platform, reaching your professional goals is easier than ever. Get your degree without leaving home, with Norwich, a U.S. institution boasting almost 200 years of developing leaders. In as few as 18 months, you can earn a reputable U.S. master’s degree without leaving home, while continuing with your personal and professional responsibilities.
As a student in one of Norwich’s online graduate programs, you’ll develop traits common among leaders in every profession—discipline, integrity, confidence, loyalty and honor—through a wide range of opportunities that will empower you in ways you never imagined.
Advance your career from your computer by choosing one of the following master’s degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Science in Information Security & Assurance
All of the Norwich online programs offer relevant, focused curricula, and small, interactive classes. As an institution long associated with innovation in education and the preparation of the nation's business, government, and military leaders, Norwich faculty and its graduates continue to contribute to the development of the economic, political, and social infrastructure of the nation and the world.
Our Norwich University online learning platform promotes a high level of interactivity among students and faculty. Classes are capped at 16 students to foster in-depth discussions and frequent one-on-one interactions. The high quality and flexibility of our online programs attract extremely motivated and talented students from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. As a result, students often learn as much from each other as they do from their professors and leave our programs with valuable professional contacts and friendships.
Benefits of Norwich’s online degrees:
- Coursework is conveniently online and can be completed on your own schedule from the comfort of your home or office
- Choose from four available start dates each year: March, June, September or December
- Receive 24/7 technical support, access to over 100 databases, 54,000 electronic texts, and thousands of books and electronic journals, and a dedicated support team to help ensure your success in the program
This school offers programs in: