CIE’s aim is to provide an environment in which students from a wide range of cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds can
- Realise fully their academic and social potential
- Understand and appreciate the rich diversity of their various cultural traditions
We try to do this by:
- Providing courses that will widen the educational opportunities for students
- Teaching that is of a high standard and appropriate to the abilities and needs of each student
- Pastoral care that will enable the student to feel secure in a caring and supportive environment
- Social activities that widen the understanding of the students of their environment and which create more opportunities for social interaction
- An immediate environment which is safe and secure
- A school environment in which students and teachers feel empowered to develop their skills and also feel valued and respected
In order to help us achieve these goals we will ask you for feedback at the end of your first week and again at the end of your course. However, if you would like to discuss anything at another time, please come and talk to us.
- We are accredited by the British Council, the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and the Independent School’s Inspectorate (ISI).
- We are a member of English UK and we have Highly Trusted Sponsor status.