Geneva IT Institute is an Information Technology school based in Geneva in Switzerland.
Since 1996, with a multinational student body and faculty, it has focused on educational training systems practice oriented with complete programs preparing for high level diplomas and degrees it responds to the growing demands of the IT market.
- Main objective is to respond to industry and market requirements by giving more importance to practical considerations.
- The method for teaching is based on efficient, small-group, workshop training.
Characteristics of our courses:
- Our courses are oriented Practice.
- Our courses correspond to the fast-growing need for networking technologies.
Our objectives are:
- Train the students so that they acquire a practical knowledge in computer technologies.
- Closely follow the evolution of the computer technologies and the corresponding pedagogy.
- Meet the requirements of the economy and job markets.
- Maintain the quality of our teaching at the highest international level.
Our method of teaching :
- The method is evolutive, easy and taught in labs and workshops as well as in classrooms.
- It is job and carieer oriented based on Learning by Doing.
- Small groups 5 to 6 per class.
- All our courses are given either in French or in English.
- Class rooms and Labs. are modern and well equipped.
- We apply serious control on every student's knowledge and advancement.
- We support students having difficulties by implementing special sessions.
- Our instructors are all specialized practitioners in the field of IT.
- Originating from different parts of the world holding high level diplomas and with several years practice in the field of teaching experience.
- Our students are from different origins, they attend for medium and long term courses in order to complete the most sophisticated training program for professionals in IT.
- Our administrative staff takes care of all formalities as regards student permits, accommodations and health insurance.
*Please note that GITI doesn't provide any scholarship or sponsoring.
This school offers programs in: