Founded in 1992, the ESCA School of Management has successfully fulfilled its mission as a higher education institution in the field of management.
Created to accompany business development through the training of high level executives in various management positions, the school has adapted t progressively to the fast changes of the Moroccan economy.
The current wording of the mission of ESCA School of Management is to train managers, help them succeed and serve the development.
« Training Managers entrepreneurs capable of managing the complexity at various stages of their careers »
Help them succeed
« Revealing the true ambitions and the best potential of trained managers; assisting them in their development project, teaching them to decipher and understand the world and create value »
Serve the development
« Participating in the training of the human capital which is a pillar of economic development and modernization of society ».
Three basic values form the ultimate reference and the basis on which the ESCA School of Management culture was built: Ambition, Innovation and commitment.
- We believe that ambition in Business Education is the real catalyst of progress;
- We welcome people who have ambition for themselves and for entities in which they will contribute to the creation of value;
- We experience in our work models based on the dynamics of the development in Morocco, we share with our partners.
- We continually question we put to clear new opportunities and progress;
- We are open to other worlds;
- We cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit.
- We want to be a major player in the economical development by training innovative and socially responsible managers;
- We keep our promises to all stakeholders (teachers, students, academic partners, companies…);
- We always obey, in all our actions, to the principle of fairness with respect to equal opportunities and diversity.
This school offers programs in: