GISMA is a German business school offering internationally accredited degree programmes, executive education and language programmes in its campuses in Berlin and Hannover. All our programmes are taught in English, the world’s foremost language for global business communication.
Among the reasons to study in GISMA in Germany are:
- Central locations of GISMA’s campuses in Germany, one of the most economically developed countries in Europe
- Exceptional class diversity: our alumni come from as many as 60 different countries
- Scholarships: we offer a number of scholarship opportunities
- Variety of inhouse Careers Centre services
- Excellent job opportunities for students in Germany
- 18 month post-study work permit in Germany for MBA and Master’s graduates, allowing international students to look for employment in Germany after graduation
- Affordable cost of living in Berlin in Hannover, in comparison to many other European cities
GISMA is running the AMBA-accredited GGSB MBA and a GGSB Master in International Business (MIB) in cooperation with the triple-accredited (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS) GGSB Business School, an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools. Both programmes are taught in English in Berlin, Germany.
The GGSB MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide and among the top 30 in Europe by the Financial Times’ 2016 Global MBA ranking, whereas the GGSB MIB was ranked 20th worldwide in “Masters in Management” and 8th worldwide in “International Career Mobility” rankings by the Financial Times in 2015.
We help students fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised career and employability services and long-lasting relationships with employers. We assist our students in making connections between academic experience and career paths, offering career related educational opportunities which help students improve their professional and personal development. Our Careers Centre enhances interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration. The department strengthens relationships with employers, builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events.
This school offers programs in: