Choosing a university to go to is one of the most important decisions that we make and the school is therefore responsible to make sure that all of its students get the necessary knowledge, build skills and prepare in the best way for the business market of the 21st century.
Aspira's mission is to train top managers in the fields of economy, sports or tourism, who will be able to compete in the labour market and become successful leaders in their organisations.
Aspira has defined its goal of positioning itself as an internationally recognised higher-education institution that will attract students from around the world with its high standards and excellence.
Aspira College extends over an area of more than 1,500 m2. Its whole interior has been carefully designed and fashionably decorated. Aspira has got large amphitheatres and rooms, as well as computer rooms fully equipped with multimedia and all the necessary technological teaching aids. The College also includes a well-equipped library with all the required and additional reading materials for students, learning area and computer corner at their disposal at all times. Aspira also has a café-bar where students can grab a drink or eat something. Of course, the entire area is covered with free wireless internet.
Why study at Aspira?
Aspira makes sure that its students:
- acquire top knowledge and skills in economics, management, tourism, and the specialised area of sport management
- work in small groups
- are taught by top professors from the region
- can get in touch with their professors with individual approach to each of them
- have their lectures based on the current case-study examples from real life
- have all their course materials available over the e-learning system Merlin,
- go through their traineeships in major relevant companies, sports clubs or associations, and participate in the organisation of major sporting events
- are given the option of part-time study for those with jobs and athletes
- those who are athletes have the opportunity to practice sports and go to their regular training sessions while studying
- are offered lifelong learning programmes
- are offered study tours (Barcelona)
- can join mobility and student exchange programmes with universities around the world
Why study in Split?
The history of Split dates 1,700 years back, when it was chosen by the Roman emperor Diocletian as a place to build his palace resort. Diocletian's Palace is protected by UNESCO and it is a unique example in the world. The town is extremely attractive for tourist and it bathes in more than 2,700 hours of sunshine a year. The people of Split always say that Split is the most beautiful city and that its women are the most beautiful women in the world, and many tourists tend to agree after taking a walk around its streets and alleys. The city is located in the warmest part of the Mediterranean, at the foot of the Marjan forest, with beautiful pebble beaches around it. It is rich in tourist and gastronomic offer, as well as sporting and cultural events.
This school offers programs in: