"To develop business leaders who think globally, act strategically and contribute to the societies in which they operate."
One of the most important aspects of the Ivey approach to Case Learning is its world-class faculty. Fuelled by real-world experience, they incite debate and challenge assumptions - always with the goal of preparing students for a successful career by developing their leadership potential.
How we are different
Faculty members ensure that every class counts. By constantly encouraging and evaluating students' contributions, they stoke the fires of inquisitive minds, directing the flow of discussion, and bringing out the best. Perhaps that explains why the typical Ivey class has better than 95% attendance.
Over 23,000 degree alumni and 15,000 Executive Development alumni in over102 countries.
IveyBusiness Schoolis located on Western University campus in London, Ontario, Canada midway between Toronto and Detroit, Michigan. Within London, it also offers programs a short distance off of Western's campus at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre. Ivey has also branched outside of London, operating from its downtown Toronto campus at ING Direct Leadership Centre, from its Hong Kong campus, Cheng Yu Tung Management Institute and on the ground in Mumbai, India.
• Currently revolutionizing business education with the pioneering Cross-Enterprise Leadership™ approach to teaching and research
• Ivey Business School has earned an international reputation for its teaching and research excellence and the high calibre of its students and faculty
• Over 40% of all Ivey alumni hold the title of Chair, President, C-Suite, Vice-President, Managing Director or Partner
• Renowned for its "case method," Ivey Business School is one of the two most important producers of business cases in the world alongside Harvard.
• Ivey is the world's largest producer of current Asian and Indian business cases.
• First North American business school to open a permanent campus in Hong Kong
• Ivey has more emerging leaders on the Caldwell Partners' "Top 40 Under 40" list than any other business school
• 19 Ivey alumni running Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
• 92% Career Placement rate for the MBA class of 2010
• Ivey Business School is home to Ivey Business Journal, Canada's leading magazine of business thought and management practice, as well as the prestigious International Transactions in Operational Research
This school offers programs in: