The benefits of a Masters extend beyond improving your earning potential. They can provide you with personal and professional skills to accelerate your development. They are also an opportunity to differentiate yourself from your peers, many of whom will have similar A-level and undergraduate qualifications.
Earning a Master requires two years of education after earning a Bachelor. This advanced degree may help students to achieve their educational and professional goals, as the rigors of a Master’s program help train students in the skills and knowledge they need to land the career of their dreams.
Russia (Russian: Россия) is by far the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. The former State Committee for Higher Education in Russia financed 240 universities, academies and institutes, making Russia a solid country to study in.
Master Programs in Russia
The CEMS MIM is a postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a select group of students enrolled on a Master’s programme in one of 28 leading institutions [+]
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). The CEMS administrative officeis located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in the Master in Management Compasssearch engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.... [-]
National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute” provides Master Degree in Renewable, Thermal and Power Engineering according to Russian State Educational Standard [+]
The MSA course is designed for individuals who have higher education qualifications, leadership qualities and an ambition to develop their professional expertise and make an outstanding career in sport administration. The main objective of the programme is to produce a new generation of effective sport managers with both strategic and operational skills. [+]
The MSA course is designed for individuals who have higher education qualifications, leadership qualities and an ambition to develop their professional expertise and make an outstanding career in sport administration. The main objective of the programme is to produce a new generation of effective sport managers with both strategic and operational skills. The MSA course was developed in cooperation with acclaimed university professors and sport management practitioners from across the world and obtained a license from the Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency (license No.1734 of December 18, 2012).PROGRAMME STRENGTHS:
- international faculty including 19 world-class experts from 10 countries; - location in the host city of the 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympics; - integration of theoretical knowledge with practical experience in managing Olympic venues; - opportunities for practical application of skills at the Olympic venues; - international group of students; - unique combination of winter and summer Olympic sports. The course is based on the rich diversity of the Olympic legacy transformed into an original and innovative educational product. Students study both general and sport specific management subjects including the international business environment, sport diplomacy, economic theory, strategic management, marketing, finance and legal regulation within the sports industry. They also learn how political institutions (governments and other public authorities) work in the sport sector. Professional management skills are polished and developed through studying sport logistics, project management, risk management, event organisation, negotiating techniques, and other subjects. The curriculum utilizes a wide range of modern educational technologies: lectures and seminars, consultations, workshops, case studies, interactive classes, cascade training, practical application, master classes by sport celebrities, and research projects. The programme culminates in a graduate qualification paper (thesis). Language of instruction: English... [-]
CBU Master's Degree Programme in Forestry is based on bilateral and international collaboration in the fields of forest and environmental sciences with aims... [+]
CBU Master in Forestry
CBU Master's Degree Programme in Forestry is based on bilateral and international collaboration in the fields of forest and environmental sciences with aims to promote the ecologically and socially sustainable use of nature resources. As well as teaching based on high level scientific research the aim of this programme is to develop student's cross-cultural understanding and knowledge of different working environments.This programme is designed for students, who already have their Bachelor's or comparable degree, recognised by the university. The working language is English, and the studies are made both in Finland and Russia. The extent of these two-year long studies is 120 ECTS points. The programme has been fully implemented since autumn 2007.... [-]
The aim of the program is preparing Masters of Science in Civil Engineering with high-level of knowledge in the field of management and organization construction projects, design of buildings and structures. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Civil Engineering
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. The programme is organized in SPBSPU - a recognized Russian leader in the field of higher engineering and economic education
2. Master program “Civil Engineering” is fully in English.
3. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European universities.
4. Unique opportunities for international mobility. We offer each student to take a semester abroad in English language in one of the European partner universities.
5. Selection of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests.... [-]
Master's program "Quantum Physics for Advanced Materials Engineering" is devoted to the study of new physical phenomena in nanostructured materials and quantum devices created or discovered during the last 20-30 years of research for components for quantum electronics. [+]
The programme aims at developing professionals for systems integrators and software companies, large and medium-sized enterprises. [+]
Students get knowledge of quantum electronics and laser techniques. [+]
The MA in International Relations considers contemporary questions in International Relations theory and practice. The accent is on critical consideration of traditional approaches to the discipline. In the post-Cold War globalising [+]
Chemical engineering is a complex of methods of chemical and oil raw-materials processing into the products of household and technical purposes. [+]
This Master’s degree program is designed to prepare graduates with a range of skills, including engineering and management. It is focused on providing theoretical knowledge of modern and challenging technologies in petroleum chemistry and refining. Moreover, the program is aimed at preparing specialists in the field of exploitation, research and development of technologies involved into petroleum production and refining processes. [+]
The course offers students the opportunity to achieve a double degree, ie a double degree Master of study Modern Philology and Linguistics. [+]
Sciences Po and the MGIMO (Moscow State University of International Relations) are both members of the APSIA (Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs) and have been partner institutions for 15 years. [+]
State University of Management., Master in Management Program- Freight Forwarding Service for Business in Moscow, Russia.The program is focused on top managers and general managers of transport companies. [+]
The program includes of the next modules:
- Technics and technology of freight forwarding service - Financial and economic analysis of freight forwarding service- Management of freight forwarding service
The program consists of the next main subjects: logistics, transport infrastructure, forms and methods of freight forwarding service, information technologies, marketing and outsourcing of freight forwarding service, management of business-processes in freight forwarding service, financial management, economic analysis and audit of freight forwarding companies, quality management of freight forwarding service, strategic management and others.... [-]
In September 2007 ICEF launched a Master’s programme in Financial Economics in academic cooperation with LSE supported by several Russian and international corporate donors with the aim of training top international-level experts ... [+]
Master’s programme in Financial Economics
Offered by International College of Economics and Finance of the National Research University "Higher School of Economics"
In September 2007 ICEF launched a Master’s programme in Financial Economics in academic cooperation with LSE supported by several Russian and international corporate donors with the aim of training top international-level experts in Economics and Finance. The programme is both academically rigorous and applied. Its curriculum is a unique blend of the core courses in Micro- and Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Asset pricing and Corporate finance, and applied courses in various fields of Economics and Finance. Programme graduates start their careers as professional economists or analysts at financial institutions (including Sberbank, the Central Bank of Russia, HSBC, UBS), non-financial companies (Sibur, Renault) or continue their studies at the doctoral level in top universities (such as LSE). ... [-]