The benefits of a Masters extend beyond improving your earning potential. They can provide you with personal and professional skills to accelerate your development. They are also an opportunity to differentiate yourself from your peers, many of whom will have similar A-level and undergraduate qualifications.
Earning a Master requires two years of education after earning a Bachelor. This advanced degree may help students to achieve their educational and professional goals, as the rigors of a Master’s program help train students in the skills and knowledge they need to land the career of their dreams.
A landlocked country found in the Central Europe region with Hungarian as their official language. The country’s mathematics and science approach are outstanding. It homes the world’s first technology institute. It is here that the first steam engine in Europe was built back in 1722.
Master's Programs in Hungary
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business). [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business)
Who We expect the international economic and management master's violence?
• who are curious of the world economic events underlying the cause-effect relationships,
• people who like to deal with an analysis in which the national macro-economic processes in international / global trigger effects, and vice versa,
• who are in economic science belü l primarily in the corporate and regional (mezzo), macro and international economics, global issues of interest,
• who have a high standard of theoretical and applied economics knowledge economy while they want business, international relations, international studies, global knowledge acquired No ... [-]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in Economic Analysis (Economic Analysis). who earned bachelor of economics ... [+]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in Economic Analysis (Economic Analysis)
Who is waiting for the MA program in economics analyst?
• who have acquired basic training in economics I would like to deepen their understanding, expand knowledge about the economics; • other areas of science, who earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with want, Master in Economics to acquire knowledge; • who are already on hivatásukhoz related systematic endeavor to acquire knowledge in economics.
Why the Economics MA program analyst to choose?
1st Because the analysis of economists to expect that both the business and government, both in the municipal sector, get a job with their qualifications and career prospects are stable. ... [-]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management). who are trained in economics ... [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management)
Who is waiting for the Public Management and Public Policy MA program?
A master of public management and public policy specialists are waiting
• who are trained in economics (University College), I would like to deepen their knowledge acquired, the government and the wider public sector to expand knowledge;
• who are the other disciplines (t & aacute; rsadalomtudományi, medical, legal, etc.. ) Earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with wish, master-level public-policy management to gain knowledge; ... [-]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and mathematical economic analysis majors (Economist in Quantitative Economic Analysis). who have previous training in economics (University of ... [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and mathematical economic analysis majors (Economist in Quantitative Economic Analysis)
Who is waiting for the mathematical analysis Economics MA program?
Economic analysis of the mathematical special masters are waiting
• who have previous training in economics (University College) acquired their knowledge of the depth I want, in theory, be megalapozottabbá;
• who are the other areas of science (especially of mathematics, information technology) obtained in the initial or Master's level of knowledge they want with a high level of sound economic theory, to gain knowledge; ... [-]
The deed description of the qualifications: Chartered Financial and Insurance Mathematics Economics (Actuarial and Financial Economist, Mathematician). who finance, accounting, economic analysis ... [+]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in economics of insurance and financial mathematics (Actuarial and Financial Economist, Mathematician)
Who is waiting for the Insurance and Financial Mathematics Master's violence?
The insurance and financial mathematics masters are waiting for specialist
• those who finance, accounting, economic analysis or applied economics undergraduate acquired theoretical and methodological want to deepen their knowledge of public and private sectors in the insurance & eac ute, and expand knowledge of the financial sector;
• who are the other disciplines (mathematics, physics, information technology etc) earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with wish, master-level math skills in insurance and financial gain. ... [-]
The CEMS MIM Programme is an internationally recognised pre-experience master programme open to highly skilled students aiming at an international business career. [+]
The CEMS MIM is a postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a select group of students enrolled on a Master’s programme in one of 28 leading institutions [+]
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). The CEMS administrative officeis located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in the Master in Management Compasssearch engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.... [-]
CIFE in cooperation with the Jean Monnet-Chair of Political Science of the University of Cologne and other partners has developed a postgraduate programme -- Master in EU Studies Online ... [+]
This is a one-year Master Certificate programme - European Master's in Public Administration - EMPA provided by the Center for Public Affairs Studies (CPAS) of the Faculty of Economics at the Corvinus University of Budapest. [+]
This is a one-year Master Certificate programme provided by the Center for Public Affairs Studies (CPAS) of the Faculty of Economics at the Corvinus University of Budapest.
The EMPA programme is focused on the comparative analysis of questions of public administration, public policy and public management in different (EU and non-EU) European countries in the context of processes of internationalization, Europeanization and European integration.
The programme is designed to provide a comparative understanding of public sector structures, policies and processes in different European countries, as well as a methodology for analyzing and dealing with different structures and processes of public sector management, guidance and control. A basic topic is the way in which the characteristics of different systems of government and administration within Europe relate to national and sub-national perspectives on issues, processes and institutions of European integration, both within and across the borders of the EU.... [-]
The Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) provides a detailed and systematic understanding of how political institutions, processes, and public policies operate and interact from the global political economy to national and local levels with a direct focus on European engagements at these levels of governance. [+]
The School of Public Policy (SPP) at Central European University (CEU) offers a two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree program that develops graduates with the knowledge base and applied skills to critically engage with policy processes and debates, the methods and training to promote and advocate for evidenced-based policy, and a practitioner's perspective that enables them to move from "contemplation to application." [+]
The programme in Software and Service Architectures is an enhanced version of the previous programme on Service Design and Engineering and aims to educate the next generation of service designers and software architects capable of designing and engineering novel software systems to: (i) Drive digitalization of businesses, (ii) Create new businesses based on software intensive services, (iii) Be responsible for the elicitation and definition of what software products and services IT companies should create in order to be successful; (iv) Be responsible for the processes and methods for the effective development of modern software systems. [+]
The programme in Security and Privacy focusses on the study of the design, development and evaluation of secure computer systems, which are also capable of ensuring privacy for future ICT systems. It follows a constructive security approach to teach the very complex and challenging field of information assurance. [+]
The ITA master is a new European two-year master programme within the EIT Digital Master School “ICT Innovation”. The aim of the EIT (European Institute of Innovation and Technology) is to breed a new generation of technology-skill [+]
The programme in Human Computer Interaction and Design focuses on study, design, development and evaluation of novel user interfaces and interactive systems taking into account human aspects, at the cognitive and sensory-motor levels, technological aspects, as well as business aspects. [+]