In order to successfully obtain a Masters qualification, you will need to obtain a number of credits by passing individual modules. Most taught Masters will have a number of core modules which you must take and pass in order to obtain the qualification. The assessment of research Masters is almost always entirely by a single dissertation module or project.
Professionals who have studied economics and administration comprehend both the larger economic picture and smaller, individualized trends. It is an interdisciplinary field in which specialists are trained to consider and analyze many components in both the public and private section and make recommendations based on current and potential conditions.
Online learning, or e-learning is the process of learning using various types of media that deliver text, audio, images, animation, and streaming video. There are many e-learning processes which diffuse knowledge and learning without borders.
Education in the United States is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: state, local, and federal, in that order. The common requirements to study at a higher education level in United States will include your admissions essay (also known as the statement of purpose or personal statement), transcript of records, recommendation/reference letters, language tests
Flint is a city located in the great state of Michigan. Renowned for giving birth to the worldwide famous General Motors Company, Flint is an important city in the automobile industry. The city is home to a handful campuses and universities offering various degree and masters programs.
Online Masters Program in Economics and Administration in the Flint in the USA
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]