A masters is earned after students complete an undergraduate degree program. To obtain a masters, you usually need to complete 12 to 18 college courses that often involve completing comprehensive tests and/or a thesis.
Master in Business programs provide students with a foundational understanding of business principles that prepare them for careers in small business, multinational corporations, or government organizations.
Russia (Russian: Россия) is by far the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. The former State Committee for Higher Education in Russia financed 240 universities, academies and institutes, making Russia a solid country to study in.
St. Petersburg city is located along the Neva River. It has a population of over 5 million residents. The city has 716 public schools and 80 vocational schools.
Best Master in Business in St. Petersburg in Russia
The focus of the programme is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: International Business Development
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European business schools.
2. Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad at academic partners of SPbSPU.
3. Double degree options with European universities.
4. Wide range of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests. Our capabilities are to provide experience in international management not only of consumer goods, but also products for industrial use and high-tech goods.
5. The programme represents principles of business education with the content based on the current real-world experience.... [-]